Price
Sold!
Shipping
Sold!
Size
Sold!

RichM

Reaction score
Beautiful, pure tone and no solid wood maintenance. Made of man-made eKoa, this beautiful bird is in excellent condition, with just a few fingernail marks in the finish if you look really close. Gotoh UPT tuners make tuning a breeze. Includes high quality Reunion Blues rigid gig bag. Hard to find! $1200 plus s/h/I.

IMG_8474 (1).jpgIMG_8475.jpgIMG_8476.jpg

Last edited:
The earlier Blackbird BTU tenor model was their carbon fiber model but is no longer made or offered.

This Farallon has always been made with their Linen like their Clara concert model.

They make good Ukes which actually sound pretty good not being made from wood.

Thus, the prices.

I'm very happy with my Farallon. It's my go to plug-in uke (mine has a MiSi) and I've had many compliments on its tone, volume and unique look. Mine is strung with a brass low G and Martin Premium Polyguts. The polyguts give it a woody tone that strikes a nice balance between my redwood and koa ukes.

By the way, I don't own a Farallon yet, but I've had one on order since January (Sunburst Finish (Matte)), and still haven't received it. Their Website FAQ says build time is 6-12 weeks, but it'll be twice that long July 18th. So...my point is that if you want one relatively quickly, the UU Marketplace may be your best bet.

-Brett

Farallon's are awesome instruments and this one is priced right!

Top Bottom