Any players in or around Warwick, NY?

nancyg

Reaction score
Would love to play with others in this Orange county area. I am an intermediate player I suppose, playing blusey stuff as well as roots music and old standards. I know I can improve by playing with others regardless of skill level. Plus it is much more fun.
Smile Away
Nancyg
(Yikes, I just noticed that I joined the UU in 2008, so that means I have been playing for 5 YEARS! How is that possible?)

Last edited:
Hi, Nancyg! Well, I've missed you by five years -- I used to live in Vernon, NJ -- and I used to work in Warwick! My hubby and I miss it there! We now live in the Pacific Northwest -- quite different! We're celebrating our 5th anniversary here today, actually -- can't believe we've been away from NJ/NY that long! I miss picking the apples from that orchard near the Warwick Shop Rite! :) Happy Strummings to you!

Well things are pretty much the same here. I used to live out in California, and loved to travel up the coast to Oregon. Wonderful part of the country. Thanks for your reply, and I am still looking for people to play with around here. Play on
Nancy G

Top Bottom