deach appreciation society

lacerveza

Reaction score
i'm new to this forum but everywhere i go deach is there and he is nice and friendly' so i suggest we deputise him as king of the newcomer, we as his friends must give him a slot of his own.
love lacer
faithful servant of
deach

Never heard of him...

Never heard of him...

i hope that is a joke...deach is a god. the nicest god that ever existed. he gives free ukes to people, aswell as contributing to the site.

thats what i mean hes always been good,not a joke (some of it was tounge in cheek,but i'm english) but i mean it he's a good guy

sorry i'll explain he is (GENUINLY) what i think is a good guy but i cant help myself to throw in a few sarcastic remarcs (my bad ) sorry

i'm new to this forum but everywhere i go deach is there and he is nice and friendly' so i suggest we deputise him as king of the newcomer, we as his friends must give him a slot of his own.
love lacer
faithful servant of
deach
deach already has a fan club . . . click here

i'm new to this forum but everywhere i go deach is there
This thread is a clear case of the "topic starter hits the nail right on the head in the first line of his post after which the thread escalates into a stage for all wonders of modern society including but not limited to narcissism, aquisition syndroms, vile factionism and what-have-you but in the end, MGM gets mentioned and all's well that ends well" -effect.

OK, this may be an overstatement, but I could not forgo the opportunity to praise how you made a spot-on rough sketch of UU in your first line :nana:

deach definitely deserves some sort of peace prize, but this thread is such a fail hahahah. no offense.

When I came back to this site after being away for about eight months, I was seeing so much praise for Deach, and I didn't even know who he was. I figured he must've done some kind of insane contribution to deserve that respect.

This was back when his icon was a whale (I think it was a whale) X3

Top Bottom