double baritone case

Papa John

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
no interest for most but, if you are...
I don't know if this is a pricing error or just a special offer but, Amazon has the Crossrock fiberglass double case listed at or below the price of a single case. the baritone double is normally around $400 with the singles around $240. I just got a double baritone case for $232.

Looked at this for a friend in my uke band who plays bari. It says 30" is the max length and several comments say it doesn't fit their bari. Let me know how it works for you.

That's great to know, I'll pass along the info. That is a great price. I have the same case for tenors and I love it. Usually carry a tenor and something smaller for variety. The double cases must not be good sellers, they are often priced at or below the price of single cases. What color did you end up with?

Looked at this for a friend in my uke band who plays bari. It says 30" is the max length and several comments say it doesn't fit their bari. Let me know how it works for you.
Of the three different double baritone cases listed on Amazon, one lists inside dimensions. The max length it shows is 31.5", body length 14.5", and 8.5", 7.5", 10.8" for bout, waist and bout. Can't remember depth. They also come with extra padding for baritone/tenor or tenor/tenor
I bought a navy one I found listed for $176 with free shipping. There's one left at that price, I think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom