Fake Elderly Site

Charles Guy

Reaction score
Ran across this site during a search today and I know this has to be scam. Anyone else ever seen this site or better yet do business with them? I luckily was searching in Chrome incognito mode and did a full AV plus malware scan after seeing the prices posted. Did not seem to deposit anything in my PC, just feel that it easily could be one of those sites.

Ran across this site during a search today and I know this has to be scam. Anyone else ever seen this site or better yet do business with them? I luckily was searching in Chrome incognito mode and did a full AV plus malware scan after seeing the prices posted. Did not seem to deposit anything in my PC, just feel that it easily could be one of those sites.

You might want to report that to the real Elderly Instruments. They may have grounds to take legal action against the fakers.

Here's what I got.

Warning icon

We strongly recommend you do not continue. You may be putting your safety at risk by visiting this site. For more information, visit Malwarebytes Support.

This works -

Response from the real Elderly.

Hi there,

Thanks for the heads up! We are monitoring the situation and have reported this website to the appropriate authorities. It seems that it is a slow process, but we're hoping we'll see it shut down soon. We appreciate you letting us know.

Thank you,

Note that the address you went to has an "s" at the end of Elderly. And it goes to .shop.

The legit Elderly Instruments address is: https://www.elderly.com/

Thanks for the heads up.

Note right off it says "Elderlys", not Elderly. The "about us" is pretty comical; it says they have "most excellent service" and "buy cheap prices".

Decent info about fake sites

They may not be loaded with malware but they are most likely phishing and fraudulent. There are no addresses or phone numbers, email, etc., to query and the url ends in .shop not .com. If it's anything it's a drop shipper at best- again, the "about" refers to them offering "the highest fashions". It's a bogus site. The whois only pulls up a cloudflare registration and icann has no info either.

Top Bottom