Flight Carabao Lite Baritone (SUS Exclusive) - REVIEW

bazmaz

Reaction score
When I saw the title, wondered why they’d name a ukulele after a domesticated Water Buffalo from the Philippines. 🐃 😆🐃

There was a guy on Guam that would let you take pics w/ his Carabao at a picturesque bay, on the east side of the island.

Last edited:
It’s nice to see evolution of baritone design away from scaled up sopranos towards wider bodies and softwood soundboards.

Cheers.

I saw one of the chaps on the SUS YouTube channel reviewing these. I thought “I want one”…. went onto their site, then as you do, had second thoughts. I think they had about 4 in stock at the time….. then I saw another review of them by someone else, not Baz, and thought “I want one”….. by the time I went back onto SUS they’d all gone 😂. I’m at that “I want one but do I really need one….?” stage.

I saw one of the chaps on the SUS YouTube channel reviewing these. I thought “I want one”…. went onto their site, then as you do, had second thoughts. I think they had about 4 in stock at the time….. then I saw another review of them by someone else, not Baz, and thought “I want one”….. by the time I went back onto SUS they’d all gone 😂. I’m at that “I want one but do I really need one….?” stage.
Even before the SUS video - they put a preview pic up and I think half went after that. The one in transit to me became the last one available before it even reached me.

More are on the way!

Thanks a lot for showing us a ukulele I want but can't buy... I think YOU owe ME a beer this time! :sick:
Don't blame the reviewer! The store didn't even realise they were going to be so popular. AND they are getting more!

Top Bottom