Hello!

thegadgetfish

Reaction score
I’ll be real, I keep hearing about the used deals here and i’m a shopaholic! I’m a total ukulele beginner, but a buddy brought one camping and I could feel the urge to make it my adhd hobby of the year.

Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome! Have fun shopping!

Welcome to the UU forum! There are a lot of amazing ukuleles that come up for sale here, it's always a serious temptation perusing the Marketplace. Have fun shopping and let us know what you pick up!

Thanks!
I’m currently learning on a kala laminate concert, and i’d love to pick up a solid body koa or mahogany next. I really love all the posts that say “great deal!” or “i love this one” because I wouldn’t know any better otherwise!

Welcome to UU @thegadgetfish! As Ploverwing says, the marketplace here is full of temptation, if it wasn’t for the fact that I live on the wrong side of the pond I’d probably be bankrupt by now 😂

Is that a lurcher I spy in your profile pic?
Yes! She’s a whippet, and I have a greyhound as well. Every time I practice the uke she decides it’s playtime. No appreciation! 😂IMG_1410.jpeg

Yes! She’s a whippet, and I have a greyhound as well. Every time I practice the uke she decides it’s playtime. No appreciation! 😂View attachment 169495
They’re gorgeous, I’m a sucker for a sighthound! We have a whippet lurcher, he’s half whippet and half something much bigger and hairier than a whippet (and much bigger and hairier than we were expecting). I can’t say he shows much appreciation for my amazing ukulele playing either 🤣
IMG_1222.jpeg

They’re gorgeous, I’m a sucker for a sighthound! We have a whippet lurcher, he’s half whippet and half something much bigger and hairier than a whippet (and much bigger and hairier than we were expecting). I can’t say he shows much appreciation for my amazing ukulele playing either 🤣
View attachment 169502
He’s very regal and he knows it!! I’m a bit biased but sighthounds are indeed the best and I can’t imagine having any other kind of dog!

Welcome to UU, thegadgetfish!
I wish you lots of fun finding your next (few) ukes!

I’ll be real, I keep hearing about the used deals here and i’m a shopaholic! I’m a total ukulele beginner, but a buddy brought one camping and I could feel the urge to make it my adhd hobby of the year.

Nice to meet everyone!
Welcome. I just joined and plan to post several Pono ukuleles for sale in case you are looking for one.

Now if you could just teach your dogs to play backup... that would be perfect. ;)

Welcome to the UU Forum. Beautiful dogs. Love the photo with the giant scorpion. I had a lab that went crazy when she saw a life sized horse statue outside a burger joint. (She used to chase two real horses in a pasture. Weirdly, the horses thought it was a great game that broke the boredom.) She calmed down when I let her out of the car to sniff the statue. She snorted and lost all interest.

I hope you find a terrific uke that ignites your new hobby.

Welcome! I have bought a few off marketplace here and been very happy with my purchases.

Top Bottom