Kamaka HF-2 Concert w/ Gotoh UPT tuner upgrade - late 2012 build, bought in May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo9090x

Reaction score
SOLD Excellent condition Kamaka HF-2 concert ukulele with Gotoh UPT tuners and beautiful ivoroid buttons. Standard koa build except for the upgraded tuners.

This uke is in the same immaculate condition as when I bought in in May 2013. The date stamp is Dec 03, 2012 and it was purchased at Artisan Guitars.

Tuners were professionally upgraded to the smooth buttery Gotoh UPT geared ukulele tuners. These are a $100 upgrade.

New this uke is $1175 and this one is as close to new as you can get. I baby my instruments and hardly play them, especially since I have too many. I made a custom strum guard for it that you can see in the pics if you look closely enough that is easy to remove.

Comes with original Kamaka case and blank warranty card.

The color is a medium brown. Difficult to photo the actual color since these Hawaiian koa builds often shimmer and change color at different angles.

It's a beautiful example of a top quality Hawaiian brand build and traditional sound. I honestly don't know what strings are on it. I think they are the stock strings and look like Worth brown mediums, but could be Kamaka brand strings that I am not familiar with. I've played the uke for less than 30 minutes so I'd imagine there's still a bit of life left in this set.

Price is $895 net to me which includes shipping to the lower 48 states and an additional $15 to Hawaii and Alaska. US only. Insurance is extra.

Attachments

• IMG_0974.jpg
    IMG_0974.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0984.jpg
    IMG_0984.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0985.jpg
    IMG_0985.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0988.jpg
    IMG_0988.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Post weekend bump. Will consider trade plus cash if you have a sopranino that you'd part with. Thx.

There's a gentleman trading a sopranino on UU marketplace now.

Pretty uke.

Price drop

Dropping price to $895 shipped (net to me) conus. Extra for other locations.

Is this uke still for sale? My UAS is still wrestling my conscience....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom