For Sale KoAloha Slimline Tenor 2023

Price
Shipping
Free w/in cont US
Size
Slim Tenor

d-mace

Reaction score
I recently purchased this from the Ukulele Lab. The datestamp inside is Sept 2023. This is the first tenor I've owned in years and I think they did a great job setting it up. I feel like it's a little easier with the tension and the slimmer body is extremely comfortable coming from a soprano player.

No marks or dings. Purchased new a month ago. Includes high and low G strings from KoAloha and a hardshell case from the Uke Lab. It fits nicely but it is a full size tenor case. Price includes shipping.
IMG_2923.jpegIMG_2838.jpegIMG_2841.jpegIMG_2843.jpegIMG_2844.jpeg

That's a beauty! Love that straight grain, super classy. Good luck with the sale, it's a very nice price...

Very nice! I have one as well and it's the sweetest sounding uke that I own!
Did you know if you look on KoAloha's website, the KTM-S00 is the highest list price in their standard series?
I was very surprised. GLWS, someone should be very happy. It looks as good as mine (almost, lol!)

Very nice! I have one as well and it's the sweetest sounding uke that I own!
Did you know if you look on KoAloha's website, the KTM-S00 is the highest list price in their standard series?
I was very surprised. GLWS, someone should be very happy. It looks as good as mine (almost, lol!)
Totally agree about the sweet tone. To my ears, it’s sounds better than my Kamaka soprano and concert, I just enjoy playing the smaller sizes.

Intriguing... I didn't know they made a thinline tenor. From my experience, 15 yrs ago, when Kala started making if I'm correct, I noticed a "better" tone (and volume) than the conventional tenor body thickness.

Totally agree about the sweet tone. To my ears, it’s sounds better than my Kamaka soprano and concert, I just enjoy playing the smaller sizes.

I can't afford it, but I just want to say that's very pretty.

Intriguing... I didn't know they made a thinline tenor. From my experience, 15 yrs ago, when Kala started making if I'm correct, I noticed a "better" tone (and volume) than the conventional tenor body thickness.
I'm not sure how long this model has been around but I'd guess over 10 years. I remember trying Daniel Ho's once when he was doing a clinic/performance at a Guitar Center some 10+ years ago.

I can't afford it, but I just want to say that's very pretty.
Thanks. It is a nice one and KoAloha has been doing such a nice job with the gloss finishes. Really pleasant to hold and look at it.

Top Bottom