::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CPAP experience was not as glorious as reviewers made it out to be.

I fully expected to wake up to unicorns and rainbows and general utopia in line with what I read online about your first night's sleep.

I woke up. Which is always a good start but I honestly didn't notice a difference.

Maybe this afternoon when I usually feel like I need a nap? Who knows.

The difference in my "sleep incidents" number was amazing. During my sleep study they said I woke up 48 times per hour (10 seconds or more without breathing) and that "30" is classified as severe. Last night my incidents were 0.8, so I did actually get real sleep.

Still waiting on the unicorns and rainbows though.

Last edited:

I fully expected to wake up to unicorns and rainbows and general utopia in line with what I read online about your first night's sleep.

I woke up. Which is always a good start but I honestly didn't notice a difference.

For me it was noticing that I no longer felt dog tired and sleepy in the middle of the afternoon.

The difference in my "sleep incidents" number was amazing. During my sleep study they said I woke up 48 times per hour (10 seconds or more without breathing) and that "30" is classified as severe. Last night my incidents were 0.8, so I did actually get real sleep.

Still waiting on the unicorns and rainbows though.

It's not the unicorns and rainbows you want to see. It's the grim reaper stepping back from the door that's the wonderful thing.

In general I hear from the users, I run into, that the machine makes a noticeable difference. But it might take a while to get settled in to get the full benefit. Of course then, it might be a complete scam?

Just a thought

In general I hear from the users, I run into, that the machine makes a noticeable difference. But it might take a while to get settled in to get the full benefit. Of course then, it might be a complete scam?

Just a thought

Not a scam, based on spouse's experience.

Not a scam, based on spouse's experience.

I just read up on experiences quite a bit and in general they make it sound like I would wake up noticeably refreshed and eager to go.

It was just another morning. But I could breathe better and for whatever reason I didn't sleep with my mouth open. I guess because when you do the air escapes from your mouth and you can't really breathe until you close your mouth.

I had no issues with wearing the mask though. I have a "nose pillow" type and I only knocked it out of place once.

Glad you got sleep Gary.
I was up early because I was trying to get to work early so I may leave early today.
Caught the 6:20 bus.
Arrived at work at 7:53, about seven minutes earlier than when I catch the 7:05 bus.
Oh well.

Well, we got back from mom's funeral last night. It went well. During the viewing a really cool thing happened, all of my best friends from high school showed up. I hadn't seen these guys in 25-30 years. Nine of them in all. It was pretty touching.

I wasn't going to reply to any of these old posts as I struggle to catch up, but wanted to add my condolences, Mike. So sorry to hear the bad news....

Now, back to January 21....

I wasn't going to reply to any of these old posts as I struggle to catch up, but wanted to add my condolences, Mike. So sorry to hear the bad news....

Now, back to January 21....

Don't I know you???

Where is Don?! We need to get this thread back on track with knitting!!!

Don? Don!! Help me out here!

I'm here! Way behind, but here!!

I've knitted 10 hats since we've been here, to donate when we get home. I'm a big hit at the quilting/knitting/sewing group that meets once a week. 30 old ladies and ME!!

So awkward.

I'm trying to invite one of James' classmates to try out for his club basketball team but I don't know the mom's name so it starts out with "Dear Anthony's Mother"

I taught her younger sisters and I've talked to her a few times but we really never introduced ourselves to each other.

I'm going to sign it "James' Dad"

We're trying to perfect our donut recipe today.

Not going well. I think we made too many changes at once.

They're not coming out as fluffy as we had hoped for.

I guess overall I'm not as tired as I usually am at this time of day.

Got that going for me :)

I think I'll take a nap with that thing when I get home and see if I feel more refreshed.

So awkward.

I'm trying to invite one of James' classmates to try out for his club basketball team but I don't know the mom's name so it starts out with "Dear Anthony's Mother"

I taught her younger sisters and I've talked to her a few times but we really never introduced ourselves to each other.

I'm going to sign it "James' Dad"
James's.

ijs

You got it wrong this time grammar queen.

James' is also acceptable. If it were possessive plural I'd have to do it your way. The James's have invited us over to dinner.

I would have thought the same as Freeda. Of course my last English class was fifty years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom