::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a dog.

attachment.php

Yay for both of you.

Did you check Amazon? I find almost all my school books there. I rarely pay more than a penny with $3.99 shipping.

We tried. They were just a bit cheaper than the school used books but the shipping dates would have been too late for the start if class.

No idea where the 1 cent books are.

Question 1. Live and let live, I say.

As for the other questions,

I will have to live with some diminished lung capacity. The pulmonoligist says about 20-30% less. I can help myself by exercising more and loosing weight. I am exercising more and have lost a little weight. I need to lose about 20 more pounds to be at my ideal weight. I am starting to feel better. I am not used to being this way. I have always been sexier than the average guy including guys much younger than me. Time to fix this.
Fixed it for you.

Oh dear. Sigh. Some of them last forever.

(Yes, I know I'm going straight to hell for that comment.)

I am the one who always sneaks off the the nursing station and tells them to make her do stuff. Right now she won't even take her meds by herself. Seriously?

I am the one who always sneaks off the the nursing station and tells them to make her do stuff. Right now she won't even take her meds by herself. Seriously?

How old is she? Maybe she's just tired of living.

Does Paul have siblings?

How old is she? Maybe she's just tired of living.

Does Paul have siblings?

Sometimes my mom (81) says things like she is just tired of living. She is thankfully healthy and still has her wits about her. I don't know how to respond when she does that.

Sorry, just venting.

Sometimes my mom (81) says things like she is just tired of living. She is thankfully healthy and still has her wits about her. I don't know how to respond when she does that.

Sorry, just venting.
Its okay for anyone who has lived a long life to say that, I think it's pretty normal as long as they are not clinically depressed.

Its okay for anyone who has lived a long life to say that, I think it's pretty normal as long as they are not clinically depressed.

Thanks Sally. I just know her life now is much different than she expected it to be. I am sure it is tough on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom