Maybe this baritone uke will cure my UAS

pluribus

Reaction score
After saving money for some time (not enough) and 4 or 5 baritones later (all below the 150€ budget) and some deep research based on reviews and videos, I finally choose the one that will blow my financial capacities for the next few months:

The Flight Fireball EQ-A Baritone.

Hope I didn't mess up. This must be the one. 599€ is too much sand for my truck and I didn't even saw one in person, but they really look amazing.

I'll have to wait a few weeks for the arrival of my new baby, but I was hoping to hear some feedback from you guys. I know that for that price there is maybe thousands of other ukes to buy but I, literally, bet all my chips on this one. So, don't be afraid to hurt my feelings :giggle: . The damage is already done.

Cheers everybody.

Looking forward to hearing what you think once you've had an opportunity to get to know it! May it be THE ONE! And if not, then may it give you hours of joy in music until you do find the one you seek.

I think you'll love it! I had a Flight Bari that I was quite fond of. It was very playable. Way to go! UAS isn't such a bad thing though . . . in other realms we call it "experience."

Enjoy your Fireball. I hope it exceeds all of your expectations.

Wonderful, the waiting is the hardest part though.

I looooooooove the Flight Fireball. Might get one some day if I can afford one.

After saving money for some time (not enough) and 4 or 5 baritones later (all below the 150€ budget) and some deep research based on reviews and videos, I finally choose the one that will blow my financial capacities for the next few months:

The Flight Fireball EQ-A Baritone.

Hope I didn't mess up. This must be the one. 599€ is too much sand for my truck and I didn't even saw one in person, but they really look amazing.

I'll have to wait a few weeks for the arrival of my new baby, but I was hoping to hear some feedback from you guys. I know that for that price there is maybe thousands of other ukes to buy but I, literally, bet all my chips on this one. So, don't be afraid to hurt my feelings :giggle: . The damage is already done.

Cheers everybody.
Good choice! They're beautiful ukes with great reviews. You're going to be blown away by the difference in sound and quality. Enjoy!

Top Bottom