MobileSheet Pro - Any Experts?

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I love MobileSheets Pro for managing songs on my Kindle. I've had some issues with it, though. Maybe our local expert can help.

I have Setlists for Book 1, Book 2, etc. Each one gives me a list of the songs with the alphabet running down the right side of the screen, making it faster to find what I want.

I put the songs from all five Books into a Setlist called ALL SONGS. That does not have the alphabet on the right. Also, it has some songs listed two or three times. I deleted all the Books and ALL Songs and started from scratch. I wound up with the same result.

So, two questions: why don't I have that alphabet down the right column?; why do I have duplicates?

Yes, I did read the online manual, but I'm thinking that people here are smarter.

I used MobileSheets Pro seven years ago for a while, though I don't consider myself a pro. I remember emailing the developer when I had issues, who replied each time. Have you tried that? (I actually saw the light and went to an iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and forScore, runs circles around anything else.)

I'm definitely not an 'expert, but....
You can have more than one instance of song in a set list.
Have you selected 'Edit' at the top of the page?
I think you may get better results using 'collections' for the 'all' book instead of 'setlists.
What version do you have?
Finally, the mobileSheets forum is monitored almost constantly by the developer [a single individual] for input/questions
Oh, the app is now MobileSheets, no pro.

I'm definitely not an 'expert, but....
You can have more than one instance of song in a set list.
Have you selected 'Edit' at the top of the page?
I think you may get better results using 'collections' for the 'all' book instead of 'setlists.
What version do you have?
Finally, the mobileSheets forum is monitored almost constantly by the developer [a single individual] for input/questions
Oh, the app is now MobileSheets, no pro.
Thanks for that. I've never used Collections, and I never thought of a forum.
I used MobileSheets Pro seven years ago for a while, though I don't consider myself a pro. I remember emailing the developer when I had issues, who replied each time. Have you tried that? (I actually saw the light and went to an iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and forScore, runs circles around anything else.)
I'm sticking with Kindle - $70 vs $1,000. Easy decision. ;)

Thanks for that. I've never used Collections, and I never thought of a forum.

I'm sticking with Kindle - $70 vs $1,000. Easy decision. ;)
I know huh? For me that would be mortgage and health insurance for a month. The larger Android tablets aren't much better

Top Bottom