Please, somebody buy this

Romero. Concerts sometimes look funny to me, with the bridge positioned so far up near the waist, and soundhole up high too.

Just listed for auction at TUS... starting bid $11,500:

Just listed for auction at TUS... starting bid $11,500:

Wow, that's unique looking wood. And I'm seeing a person in the grain on the back. o_O

Here is a low risk deal on a Koaloha Pineapple Longneck at my local Guitar Center. I played it and it is in great condition, really mint,, and it sounds like a Koaloha. I like the pineapple shape with the concert neck. With GC's return policy, you can play it for a month and bring it back to your local store for a refund. I am not especially fond of Guitar Center, except for opportunities like this…

Here is a low risk deal on a Koaloha Pineapple Longneck at my local Guitar Center. I played it and it is in great condition, really mint,, and it sounds like a Koaloha. I like the pineapple shape with the concert neck. With GC's return policy, you can play it for a month and bring it back to your local store for a refund. I am not especially fond of Guitar Center, except for opportunities like this…

And sold! I had been considering this uke for a while now since it was located at a NY GC location. Now that it's at a GC just 10 minutes from my office I figured why not give it a shot.

Top Bottom