Review: Flight A10 FM - Not ready to fly with the big boys

I checked out the Mustang and Fireball. Very nice. I like the slotted style head stock! SUS does a real nice playing review of these two ukuleles and a spec’d version they had made for themselves. I think it’s called Carabao. I like this ukulele specs and sound a lot. Very well priced. I’d definitely consider this Uke for purchase. Anybody have one out there?

I checked out the Mustang and Fireball. Very nice. I like the slotted style head stock! SUS does a real nice playing review of these two ukuleles and a spec’d version they had made for themselves. I think it’s called Carabao. I like this ukulele specs and sound a lot. Very well priced. I’d definitely consider this Uke for purchase. Anybody have one out there?
I have a Carabao concert on the way. Probably and hopefully next week. I'll let you know how it is.

Thanks, are you in UK….I’m in Canada so wonder what a tenor would cost to ship! Also wonder if our customs would ding…..Ive been lucky buying from HMS…….no duty. One I carried across when on Ho,I day….three I had shipped.

Thanks, are you in UK….I’m in Canada so wonder what a tenor would cost to ship! Also wonder if our customs would ding…..Ive been lucky buying from HMS…….no duty. One I carried across when on Ho,I day….three I had shipped.
SUS’s website says it’s £70 to ship a larger uke under a £1000 to the US or Canada, but that you’re also responsible for any duties. I’ve bought two ukes from them and the duties/fees to the US were around $90 each time. They ship quick too. I ordered and received one from them before a uke I had ordered for my wife from a Californian dealer a week earlier arrived.

How do the import and duty fees work exactly? Like how do you pay? I purchased from WoU before and never got a bill or whatever for import. I just ordered a uke from SUS this week so curious how it works.

How do the import and duty fees work exactly? Like how do you pay? I purchased from WoU before and never got a bill or whatever for import. I just ordered a uke from SUS this week so curious how it works.
The company who delivers it usually collects. If you're unlucky they also charge you for that service on top.

Nice review. Objective and straight forward.

I have to agree, the workmanship is shockingly bad. That fret marker looked as though the "luthier" had forgotten that there were supposed to be two at that fret and hurriedly stuck a second one on. The rosette is totally amateur hour.

Glad Mike made it good.

Top Bottom