Price Drop Solid Flamed Maple/Spalted Maple Sopranissimo Uke with Sea Turtle Abalone Inlay by Bruce Wei

Price
$225
Shipping
Included in Con US
Size
Sopranissimo (tiny)

SkeeterAB

Reaction score
This is a gorgeous solid flamed maple top/spalted maple body sopranissimo (16” or 40 cm long) with an abalone sea turtle inlay. I think it has peg head tuners. It was so beautiful I couldn’t resist it and bought it the same week I bought the Nunes-style 5-string. The next week I started the one in and one out policy. I have a uke coming this week so I need to try to sell this little guy. For those of you who are unfamiliar with a sopranissimo, be warned that it is two sizes smaller than a soprano. I thought I would try and see if I could play it, but my fingers are a bit too big (being 5’10” I do not have tiny lady-like hands). I tried to convince my young son to play it, but he is obsessively loyal to his Makala Dolphin. I think that a functional ukulele that is made well should be played so I am trying to sell it here. If I have no luck selling, I will decide it is an exception to the one in and one out rule and will buy a teeny tiny uke wall hanger and appreciate its beauty as a decoration.

I can include a new set of Aquila iuke mini uke strings that let you play it up an octave. I can also oil the fretboard and string it up with the new strings upon request. It also includes a gig bag.

It has been kept in a humidity controlled and monitored environment since I received it. It looks to be in excellent condition and I do not see any marks on it. I have a smoke free and cat friendly.

It has been sold on the marketplace before so feel free to search for the prior listing and comments from the prior seller.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.IMG_1885.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1888.jpeg
    IMG_1888.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1887.jpeg
    IMG_1887.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1886.jpeg
    IMG_1886.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1892.jpeg
    IMG_1892.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1891.jpeg
    IMG_1891.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1889.jpeg
    IMG_1889.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1894.jpeg
    IMG_1894.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Price drop to $225.

I thought I would give this adorable little sopranissimo one bump/price drop to see if it will sell. If he does not sell at this price I am going to look for a nice tiny decorative wall mount for this guy.

Please feel free to write to me with any questions.

Alternatively, feel free to give me suggestions for a decorative a wall/mount holder for this adorable little guy. I think he would look best mounted on his side, but if that is too hard I will do a hanging mount. I will display him out most of the year and will buy a sopranissimo hard case from Mim for humidity control in the summer.

wfigure out how to make/buy a really cute tiny wall hanger

Top Bottom