The Typical UUForum Member

Yes , no, yes , yes , yes, yes, no ,no .

Last edited:
Hmmm, I scored 3 out of 10.

I wonder how many interpret "either ... or" the same way as me? Which is to say "one or the other, but not both".

Fun fact: some languages have different words for inclusive "or" meaning "either or both" and exclusive "or" which is like what you said: "one or the other, but not both." Which would be useful in English, where we just have to use context to figure it out.

I took it as inclusive, as in: folks with a concert, a tenor, or both.

No,No,No,Yes,No,Yes,No,No,Yes for me! So hardly 'typical'....

Well I suppose survey's are just what they are.......and of course comparing non comparable surveys.......well.......that will drive the stats folks nuts.........time to just go play another tune on an ukulele......

Oh, by the way I'm about 4/10ths typical using the OP's analysis paradigm....

Forums were popular in the 1990s and have largely been replaced with the various forms of social media and networked games for younger folks. So, yeah, no surprise we OF are more likely to gravitate to an old school forum. And, yeah, Boomers be spending' da bucks on nice toys like fancy 'ukuleles since you can't take it with you when you leave the room... However, I think being attracted to 'ukulele playing and music in general is ageless and too bad not too many young whipper snappers on UU.

There appear to be younger folk over at the Ukulele Underground Facebook page. Like in their 30s and 40s. Some youngsters and of course us more mature types.

Top Bottom