To get Edit, Delete and Signature, create new UU VIP account.

KohanMichael

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Looks like the only way to get the Edit, Delete and Signature operations is to create a new account and make a UU VIP payment. I just did that and I now have all the features, but I'm still seeing ads. Not a very efficient way for the new forum to be handled.

In Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center - Member since 9/2013
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Unfortunately, noobie, your message count goes back to one and your join date is today. And I gave you a like to try to get your point count up.

The purpose of this post is to get the administrators to fix existing UU VIP accounts. It makes no sense to be forced to create new account.

Last edited:
I wish they would talk to us about what's going on. On just about any other forum I've been on, creating a second account, also known as a sock puppet, would get you in trouble.
I appreciate them keeping the forum alive but I get the feeling that its time for them to ask the membership for help in running this forum.

Top Bottom