Tropical Storm Hawaii Offline Conversion - Sheets Retrieved for Use

if they're not in the right place, the majority of the time it wil be because that how it was originally written

if you're the kind who likes or needs the chord changes in the right place, probably most songs u'll have to change anyway.. i usually just count beats though..

but there might be some in there that got the formatting way off, but i don't think its from the conversion process.. the process was spot on in most cases, with great fidelity.. taking them from PDF to text and inserting spaces based on the amount of perceived white-space in the PDF.. and remember the original PDF was taken from HTML format.. since i wasnt really expecting TSH to go offline, so i didnt save all the text versions of the songs

if by chance you seem to be getting alot that are off, try changing your font to a fixed-width font, a unicode font, or try whatever seems to work best for you.

good luck

Last edited:
Tenzen, for me it's not a big deal. If anyone is familiar with the song, shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

still, if anyone wants the PDF in the full original format, i have that.. its just not printer friendly.. and alot are on more than one page.. and they arent alphabetical, so uhave to go back to the front page list of songs everytime u want to find a new one.. and its a bigger file, almost 20mb.. and it has all the other stuff all over the place like the website did.

Don't hold your breath, he was (IIRC) permanently banned.

Top Bottom