YouTube View Count Stuck?

ukecantdothat

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you have had this problem, but I have a vid on YT that appears to be stuck in the view count at 301. It's been like that for weeks and I know people are viewing it because I've gotten new comments, but to increase in views. I don't really care about view counts, but just wondered how common it is for this to happen. I've read various explanations on line, but nobody, including YT seems to have a definitive reason for it. I also get some email notifications regarding comments, favs, subs, etc., but nowhere near the number I see when I check the actual account. Again, not that I care, just wondering how common it is since I'm new to the whole YT thing. As a matter of fact, the more I know about YT the less I care!

It's a known glitch - it will repair itself eventually. Used to happen to me on every vid, I haven't seen it in a few months.

It's a known glitch - it will repair itself eventually. Used to happen to me on every vid, I haven't seen it in a few months.

Thanks. Just wondering... Very glitchy this YT... Thought about inquiring there, but it's a cover in violation of several visual copyrights as well, and they'd probably make me take it down! Shhhh... Don't ask don't tell...

Top Bottom