LA/West San Fernando Valley - Friday Car Cruise-in

Harold O.

Reaction score
For folks able to reach the west San Fernando Valley, Field's Market in West Hills is starting up a car cruise-in on Friday nights through summer. They start tonight, March 13, 6 to 9PM.

This is in my neighborhood and I will be there with either my '66 Galaxie or the '51 truck. I am new to the ukulele, but am not shy about playing in public and would like to meet/play with others.

Field's Market is located at NW corner of Saticoy and Woodlake. PM for my cell number if you need directions.

I'll be there tonight, but probably not every Friday. If I know you are coming, I will make a point of being there and will bring an extra chair.:cheers:

Attachments

• galaxie1.jpg
    galaxie1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 4
  • truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 5
The "Field's Market Cruise-in" had a decent showing of about 35 cars for its first week. I brought the Galaxie and sat out there with my daughter. I strummed my ukulele most of the time we were there and had as many people ask about the uke as they did the car. these days, I'd rather talk uke.

I will not be posting here every week to alert about this show. Probably every third week or so. Again, PM me if you need directions. If I know you are bringing a ukulele out, I will be there. Otherwise it will be hit or miss.

(Fuzzy image attached)

Attachments

• car-show1.jpg
    car-show1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom