PDA

View Full Version : WANTED by United Kingdom buyer - Mya Moe Resonator Tenor Ukulele....

Halesowen Kid
09-21-2016, 07:26 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm on the look out for a "Mya Moe Resonator Tenor Ukulele"

The instrument must be in excellent condition with history.

Thank you,

Mike

(England, United Kingdom)

Hms
09-22-2016, 03:09 AM
Mike,
Mya Moe's hold their price well, so don't expect a pre-owned Mya Moe to be significantly cheaper than a new one.
Have you though about ordering a new one?
I ordered one last week 2436, but it's ages away? (March 15, 2018!)
h

Halesowen Kid
09-22-2016, 04:50 AM
Mike,
Mya Moe's hold their price well, so don't expect a pre-owned Mya Moe to be significantly cheaper than a new one.
Have you though about ordering a new one?
I ordered one last week 2436, but it's ages away? (March 15, 2018!)
h

Hi H,

Thank you for your post & no I've not thought of purchasing a new one only because of all the taxes we have to pay to import & that's some wait for a new one so must be a superb instrument.

Is there any other make of Resonator Ukulele that you think is worth considering?

Regards,

Mike

Patrick Madsen
09-22-2016, 05:05 AM
National and Morton resonators. http://www.jmorton.us

maxmax
09-22-2016, 06:50 AM
Beltona are made in the UK. I've never played one myself, but others seem to love them.

Cornfield
09-23-2016, 06:04 AM
Mya - Moe and a very few others make a nice Tenor sized wood body resonator. The National is small, between Concert and Soprano. The John Morton uke is a metal body uke and is outstanding in its own way. Russ Morin made a few wood body resonators that were very nice. Most of the good resonators do use National cones.

Mattyukaholic
09-23-2016, 10:19 PM
I've not seen one of these for sale in the UK in ten years so I think your chances are slim.