Oscar Schmidt Concert Case

zachalele

Reaction score
I ordered my concert case through amazon on the tenth, and it arrived today. Over all it is a great case. It's a great little case, and fits my Lanikai Ckc-gc perfectly. Although there are a few problems. The handle, as many have pointed out, is terrible. Also there are small lines of glue visible where the fabric lining and the leather meet up. multiple strings have started being pulled out. Despite these cosmetic details, it's a great little case. 1-10 its an 8. :D

I have an Oscar Schmidt case. I love the handle. I like that my handle is not loose and it's got nice padding on it. Of the 3 types of cases I have, the OS is my favourite.

I have to say,the OS is a remarkably nice case for the money. Unlike Sukie, I'm not a fan of the massive padded handle, but that's a minor quibble-- considering it sells for under $50 most places (sometimes well under), it's a heck of a nice case.

Aloha Rich,
I bought mine 3years ago and it was in perfect condition...and it still looks new and so easy to clean..Maybe you got a bad one...by the way I personally like the thicker handle because I'm
an older guy..ha ha...for comfort.. I agree it is my most favorite case..a little heavy, but you need that for it's sturdyness... I am a happy satisfied owner too...MM Stan.

Top Bottom