Looking for a Bruko soprano, possibly thinbody

scottchapman

Reaction score
Hey,

I have recently discovered Bruko and fallen in love with their design. I am interesting in buying one for the lowest possible price - the range of $100 - $200.

Let me know if anyone has something available!

Thanks

I believe coolkayaker1 has one for sale on ebay right now. Saw it the other day when I was browsing around.

Aquadan's right. Just PM me if you're interested, Scott, and I'll reduce the price to give you everything I would have paid in eBay fees (which is about 10%). Cheers.

I could offer you this Brüko. It is a custom, thinbody with pick up.
2ed8rdj.jpg

I changed the tuners to Grover geared tuners:
ftd10.jpg

Beautiful wood:
28so9ar.jpg

I've sent you a PM

Last edited:
I never heard from original poster, so, a UU friend contacted me and mine is now sold.

Lokilaneify's looks to be available for the original poster at this time.

How much does one of those go for....I like it a lot...would love to hear one though...

I recieved some PMs from interested people but scottchapman didn't yet answer.
I wait 2 days and then I will sell the instrument to another person.

I made a soundsample (quick an dirty), a comparison between my Kiwaya and this Brueko.

I live in Switzerland, so the shippingcosts from Europe to USA are 40$ , I would sell the instrument 240$ all included

Look for serial and custom models at the hompage of Brüko is: http://brueko.de/

Woods are: Plum body, ash tree neck, ebony freatbaord and bridge

It is sold, thanks all interests

Last edited:
They come up periodically on eBay. (Not just from coolkayaker1 ;)

Just FYI, there appears to be a mahogany & maple listed there now (soprano). I just do a search on "bruko ukulele" every once in a while to see what turns up.

A Brueko ukulele with a mahagony body and maple neck (model 5 or 6) is the standard serial model. There are many custom models in special beautiflul woods, also thin body with a rounded backside is a variation (as my model has got)

Hey everyone,

Thanks a lot for all of your responses. I'm sorry for my delayed response, but I hope I have gotten back to everyone personally about their very generous offers.

Thanks again - this seems to be a very friendly community.

Scott

Top Bottom