Please, somebody buy this

GC has a Waverly Street luthier built banjolele for an incredible price ($125). I have one so - hope someone here buys the other

Luna (Kiwaya) mahogany tenor $425 shipped.

Last edited:
Musician's Friend sale on concert hard cases. I have one and they are a step up from the other inexpensive cases IMO.

Last edited:
Stu Fuchs is selling this Klos Carbon fiber Acoustic-Electric tenor for $750 plus shipping:

He also is listing a Flight for $500

Anuenue US200 with a very attractive buy it now price

Stu Fuchs is selling this Klos Carbon fiber Acoustic-Electric tenor for $750 plus shipping:

The nut width isn't listed in the ad and is not listed on the Klos website. Does anyone know what it is?

This is pretty wild (and there is also a baritone model):

In case someone won the lottery or is getting a huge tax refund, there is a Jake Blue at Gryphon:

In case someone won the lottery or is getting a huge tax refund, there is a Jake Blue at Gryphon:
Other than a whole lot of cache, is the Jake built differently than other Kamaka Tenors?

Other than a whole lot of cache, is the Jake built differently than other Kamaka Tenors?
From my understanding, because it is built by Casey Kamaka, there might be small tweaks, because it’s a custom, even though it’s a production custom. So there might be innovative bracing. I will say I looked up those tuners, and I’m pretty sure they’re $300 apiece, I’m also fairly certain that they use master grade Koa on the Jake models, but just below that is what they use on the deluxe 2.

...I will say I looked up those tuners, and I’m pretty sure they’re $300 apiece...
Yeah, those are some nice tuners. Pretty sure they're $377 for a set of 6, plus $35 for snakewood buttons like those on the Kamaka. Site says to contact for non-six string numbers like uke or 7 string. Still way high compared to others.

Yeah, those are some nice tuners. Pretty sure they're $377 for a set of 6, plus $35 for snakewood buttons like those on the Kamaka. Site says to contact for non-six string numbers like uke or 7 string. Still way high compared to others.
Yeah I wasn’t exactly sure on my math, cause the site was a bit confusing, all I knew was they were very expensive

Holy crap….look at this grain on this Kamaka HF-2. They tend to use very straight grains on standard models; so seeing curvature like this is WILD!

Holy crap….look at this grain on this Kamaka HF-2. They tend to use very straight grains on standard models; so seeing curvature like this is WILD!

Maybe this is the Atari limited edition 😉

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom