NUD - Moore Bettah -

Congratulations John, that is an outstanding instrument. Don't go buying any lottery tickets because you have just used up all of your luck :music:

The colouring is amazing.

Wow, congrats!

Drool worthy. I am so happy for you ... congratulations.

I believe we usually have a hand in our good fortune. Smart thinking to reach out to him, and lucky timing coinciding with your trip. Love the two tone wood. I always have to ask for a sound sample :)

Great uke, and a great story! Congratulations, and welcome to the family!

Thanks for all the compliments. I just picked it out and paid for it. Congratulations are really due to Chuck for designing and building this beauty. As for the many requests for sound samples, it is still in the mail. I'm scheduled for some surgery a day or two after the uke arrives, so samples may wait.

Thanks for all the compliments. I just picked it out and paid for it. Congratulations are really due to Chuck for designing and building this beauty. As for the many requests for sound samples, it is still in the mail. I'm scheduled for some surgery a day or two after the uke arrives, so samples may wait.

Awesome story and great instrument selection! I guess I know what I need to do if I ever visit the Big Island again....

Best wishes for a quick recovery after your surgery.

Wow, gorgeous! I saw this one on his Facebook page and it wowed me then, too.

I think it's time to have a local Illinois ukulele meet and share in the joy :)

(I'm actually serious, I would love to get together with you and others and just have a chance to see and play each other's instruments, I've got the Hoffmann ukes covered)

Congratulations on a gorgeous uke! I hope it brings you much joy for years to come!

I think it's time to have a local Illinois ukulele meet and share in the joy :)

(I'm actually serious, I would love to get together with you and others and just have a chance to see and play each other's instruments, I've got the Hoffmann ukes covered)

We need a Chicago Ukulele Festival.

"Tracking Number: 9471203699300004520543

in-transit
Scheduled Delivery Day: Saturday, January 21, 2017, 3:00 pm "

I'm pumped

Top Bottom