It's a world record

Timbuck

Reaction score
Just listed this soprano on a well known auction site and it sold in 7 mins 45 seconds.IMG_4547.jpg

Congratulations, someone got a bargain.

I suggest you put your prices up until the sales rate slows.
Once your production volumes are matching your sales volumes you know you have reached the optimal price.
Miguel

Missed out on one too many bids and wasn't going to let this one go?

Your ukuleles are way too high on my desirability scale for me to suggest you raise your base price, but lauburo's right.

Missed out on one too many bids and wasn't going to let this one go?

Your ukuleles are way too high on my desirability scale for me to suggest you raise your base price, but lauburo's right.
Congrats! Since Mr Timms has not responded and I cannot find the posting, can you tell me if this was a Cuban Mahogany soprano?

Congratulations, someone got a bargain.

I suggest you put your prices up until the sales rate slows.
Once your production volumes are matching your sales volumes you know you have reached the optimal price.
Miguel

Mr T is as expert at marketing as he is at building Ukes (so very skilled). Sometimes they sell for the BIN price somethings the auction doesn’t reach the BIN price and sometimes it exceeds it, well that’s my take on things and a check on eBay sold prices confirms - but please check for yourself. That Uke looked rather nice and if someone’s just had their pay cheque then why risk loosing the Uke in a bidding war? The pound is cheap at the moment so U.K. goods are a bargain.

Last edited:
Top Bottom