Price
Sold
Shipping
Buyer pays
Size
Soprano

Smallchewbacca

Reaction score
Yep! This one is back! What a journey it's had over the last few months.

I recently ended my search for a Tim Laughlin soprano when I purchased this 2K. I'm sure many people will recognize it from its recent listing a month or two ago. I believe I am now its 4th owner. It is a superb ukulele. I honestly don't think I've owned any quite as nice as this one. Many people here will tell you just how great Tim Laughlin makes these instruments and how faithful they are at capturing the vintage Martin mojo. This uke is in superb condition aside from some strum marks which were noted in its previous listing.

Why am I selling it? I find this uke to be so pleasing. It sounds better than any other soprano I own. It's a joy to look at and hold. However, I'm finding me and this ukulele aren't clicking with each other. I keep telling myself to play it more, that it'll grow on me. But that just isn't happening. I feel grateful to have gotten to play one of these instruments, but I know it's going to end up in its case most of the time.

I'm hoping to move this along to an owner who will love and appreciate it for the amazing thing of beauty it is. I don't want to turn a profit on this sale so I am listing it for $XXX + shipping which is what I paid. It comes with the hard case in the photos. It is also listed on Rever with a slightly higher price to offset the Reverb fees.

Screen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.31.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.31.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.31.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.31.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.32.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.32.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.31.38 AM.png932A1E98-4933-4F6E-929F-72A8824AB0B9.jpeg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.32.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.32.26 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.32.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.32.40 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:

I recently ended my search for a Tim Laughlin soprano when I purchased this 2K. I'm sure many people will recognize it from its recent listing a month or two ago. I believe I am now its 4th owner. It is a superb ukulele. I honestly don't think I've owned any quite as nice as this one. Many people here will tell you just how great Tim Laughlin makes these instruments and how faithful they are at capturing the vintage Martin mojo. This uke is in superb condition aside from some strum marks which were noted in its previous listing.

Why am I selling it? I find this uke to be so pleasing. It sounds better than any other soprano I own. It's a joy to look at and hold. However, I'm finding me and this ukulele aren't clicking with each other. I keep telling myself to play it more, that it'll grow on me. But that just isn't happening. I feel grateful to have gotten to play one of these instruments, but I know it's going to end up in its case most of the time.

I'm hoping to move this along to an owner who will love and appreciate it for the amazing thing of beauty it is. I don't want to turn a profit on this sale so I am listing it for $950 + shipping which is what I paid. It comes with the hard case in the photos. It is also listed on Rever with a slightly higher price to offset the Reverb fees.

View attachment 159007View attachment 159008View attachment 159010View attachment 159011View attachment 159012View attachment 159013View attachment 159009
:love:

My jaw drops every time I see this! Amazing! GLWS!

Please don't forget to add the member name + date photo as specified in our Marketplace Rules. That page also includes example photos.

Thanks,
TIm
Mod

I swear this uke isn't cursed. It just wasn't right for me. I know someone out would love it! I just played it a little more this morning and was really amazed by the depth of its tone. It puts my other ukes to shame.

I'm hoping to move this along to an owner who will love and appreciate it for the amazing thing of beauty it is. I don't want to turn a profit on this sale so I am listing it for $950 + shipping which is what I paid. It comes with the hard case in the photos. It is also listed on Rever with a slightly higher price to offset the Reverb fees.

View attachment 159007View attachment 159008View attachment 159010View attachment 159011View attachment 159012View attachment 159013View attachment 159009View attachment 159029
Not meaning to diminish or distract attention from this lovely instrument but I really love the rectangular case! GLWS!

Top Bottom