A Dream Fulfilled by Zee Avi!

That's great Seeso! I met one of my ultimate musical heroes, Mark Eitzel, last year, and interviewed him too. They say meeting your heroes is a letdown, but it wasn't. However, being picked out of the crowd, and thanked in the liner notes? That's a level above!

n555806825_1301788_2301.jpg

That's excellent Seeso! She has a wonderful voice and sound! Can't wait to hear the whole album. NOW, speaking of that, looks like you have an "in" to the biz, when are you going on tour with her! ha ha! :) Best of luck to you!

No wonder you looked to chill at the jam last night, you are on cloud 9 man. If all of us could make it that far man you'd have a ton of liner note thank yous. :)

Incrediblly Amazing story, she is great isn't she? I found her on you tube, searching "Tonight you belong to me", and thought, she is going to be the next Norah Jones. Shared her Honey Bee video on my Facebook not too long ago.

Pretty soon, we'll be reading about your own successes Seeso! Maybe she'll ask you to her next tour as her ukulele soloist!

Congrats. I've been listening to her cd non-stop. Best debut of 2009 hands down.

That is an amazing story. Lucky you! Congratulations! I hope that goofy happy high you got sticks with you for a while.

I've never heard of her before, so I'm checking her out - awesome.

Woo Hoo! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. A lot of people around here think of you with the same awe as you have for Zee. Sounds like it was a real thrill!

I said my goodbyes to everybody, got a long hug (gah) from Zee, and said, "Thanks for making me feel like a rock star."

She said, "You already are one."
Seeso she is right! Congrats! I missed this cause I was too busy getting packed and such for camp...

awwwwwwww
that's SO awesome, that's a great story! :D so so cool

and thanks for introducing her to me, i had seen her name before but never checked her out, i'm liking her

Totally cool, totally deserved. You are all good karma and positivity, Seeso, and we're lucky to have you in the uke community!

Top Bottom