Aloha from Shanghai

micahdd

Reaction score
Greetings

Just wanted to send a greetings to the forum. While I have been a regular reader of UU, I'd delayed actually registering--too busy playing ukulele maybe?

I'm based for the time being in Shanghai, China (although originally form Illinois where surprisingly there's another Shanghai).

A big shout out all the members here who have posted wonderful, informative info about the ukulele.

Micah

Welcome to the forums!

Hi Micah - hola from sunny Arizona! Welcome to the UU!

Greetings

Just wanted to send a greetings to the forum. While I have been a regular reader of UU, I'd delayed actually registering--too busy playing ukulele maybe?

I'm based for the time being in Shanghai, China (although originally form Illinois where surprisingly there's another Shanghai).

A big shout out all the members here who have posted wonderful, informative info about the ukulele.

Micah

Aloha!

In case I'm not simply not recognizing your name, the Shanghai Ukulele Meet up next meet up will be March 16 2016 at Bunbury.

Details on the meet up page

Charles

Aloha!

In case I'm not simply not recognizing your name, the Shanghai Ukulele Meet up next meet up will be March 16 2016 at Bunbury.

Details on the meet up page

Charles

Charles

thanks for the heads up. Will try and come out for the Shanghai Meetup. Sounds like a good event!

Cheers

Micah

Welcome to the forum, Micah.
I love SH.
I spent a year living on the Puxi side and two in Pudong...fun times.

Did you buy a uke in China or bring one with you from the states?

Welcome to the forum, Micah.
I love SH.
I spent a year living on the Puxi side and two in Pudong...fun times.

Did you buy a uke in China or bring one with you from the states?

That's a good question. I have a couple of both. When I'm in the mood for low g, I have a Cordoba 30 series. I also have a couple of local brands I picked up locally for banjo ukulele stuff and another reentrant tuning.

Top Bottom