aNueNue AMM2 at 30% off with promo code

uketorik

Reaction score
Hope this not infringing on any forum rules....

Just got an email from aNueNue USA that some of their ukes and guitars including the AMM2 is 30% off with promo code SUMMER2022 with free US shipping. This brings the price of the AMM2 down to $454, a pretty nice deal :)

P.S. I've no affiliation with aNueNue.

Here's the full list of the ukes and guitars that are on sale. I think $175 for all solid mahogany C30, and $160 for solid cedar top C4 are also good deals.

Ukulele: AMM2, C30, C4 and Kona Sky

Guitar: M52, M60, M77, MTL Bob, MTL Clint

FYI, April 20, 2022 HMS podcast mentioned that aNueNue will probably stop making AMM. time: 13:15 - 14:25

Here's the full list of the ukes and guitars that are on sale. I think $175 for all solid mahogany C30, and $160 for solid cedar top C4 are also good deals.

Ukulele: AMM2, C30, C4 and Kona Sky

Guitar: M52, M60, M77, MTL Bob, MTL Clint
Bumping this since I successfully used the code SUMMER2022 today on 2 instruments on that list.

FWIW their ANueNue Rainbow Chromatic Tuner has become my absolute favorite.
so *reliable in construction & programming, so responsive & solid. #Tuner turns on when placed onto headstock & stays on when sensing vibration from a plucked string. Reliably auto-turns off preventing battery drain.

*Based on owning #Anuenue Rainbow #tuners along with Snarks, tiny D’addario (1/4 - 1/2 of mine fell apart but I still use some of the ones that are still intact), TC Pro Unitune, & a handful of others.

FWIW their ANueNue Rainbow Chromatic Tuner has become my absolute favorite.
so *reliable in construction & programming, so responsive & solid. #Tuner turns on when placed onto headstock & stays on when sensing vibration from a plucked string. Reliably auto-turns off preventing battery drain.

*Based on owning #Anuenue Rainbow #tuners along with Snarks, tiny D’addario (1/4 - 1/2 of mine fell apart but I still use some of the ones that are still intact), TC Pro Unitune, & a handful of others.
My aNueNue tuner:
bear tuner.JPG

Matches the aNueNue that I kept after selling my Moon Bird:

My aNueNue tuner:
View attachment 143481

Matches the aNueNue that I kept after selling my Moon Bird:
Very cool! I‘ve never looked closely at the design of the U900 tuners til now. Still the same basic reliable design, it looks like...
That’s from AnueNue BITD (back in the day). I don’t know the story of how the founders of AnueNue (from Taiwan) got involved with U900, the Japanese Ukulele Duo. But u900’s trove of videos are fun & kind of amazing. I’ve often put the u900’s ukes in my cart (have a few AnueNue ukes but the u900 littles are on my wish list).
The song that goes with your tuner:

u900’s videos are sort of spread out on 2 different channels.

The song that goes with your tuner:

u900’s videos are sort of spread out on 2 different channels.

I had no idea! This is too cool. Guess I will have to follow more of U900 now. I originally bought the ukulele because I thought it was the cutest ukulele ever... with a matching case!

Found a bio for them:

U900 Ukulele Duo
Rabbit U was knocked out by The Venture's guitar sound and wanted to be a guitar hero. But guitars were too big for his body and he had to give up his dream. Then he started making a trip to find what he wants to be. On its way in Hawaii, he found a ukulele and decided to play this instrument.
After coming back to Japan he's got a fateful encounter ---- one day in a park of Tokyo he met a guy playing the ukulele ---- it was Bear 900 who also picked up a ukulele because of the same reason. The two guys have got good vibes each other and started a ukulele band, U900.

Top Bottom