SOLD
Shipping
Capped at 30 to the buyer, anything over I cover
Size
Guitar (travel)

Teddy

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have this travel size guitar that in thinking about moving. It's in great condition, I can't find any nicks or dings on it. I'm the original owner. Asking $SOLD + shipping. Includes original Anuenue gig bag.

Photos

I'm always happy to answer questions or get more photos for you.

Description from Anuenues site:

Traveler guitars have gained popularity over the years for their ease of travel and moreover, excellent tone. Don't be fooled by the size of this instrument because it packs a punch. It has a solid Sitka spruce top that is known for its amazing tonal resonance and projection over other popular tone-woods. It may be a tiny guitar but has a very big voice that competes with other big names in the guitar world. All this for an amazing price under $1000.

Sitka Spruce originates from North America, it’s also straight-grained, light weight and strong. It can be slower to open up but is extremely versatile as it offers an immense dynamic resonance in the high, mid, and low ranges and works excellently for most music genres.

African Mahogany - African mahogany has amber-like brownish streaks. It a type of tonewood that can be easily seasoned and is very stable to work with. It comes in a straighter grain which is great for an effective clear tonal transfer and it gives players a strong mid-range presence and a wonderful warmer overtone.

Some additional specs:

Frets: 21
Top: Sitka Spruce
Side: African Mahogany
Back: African Mahogany
Construction: All Solid
Headplate: Ebony
Tuners: Gotoh Machine Head Gear Pegs
Neck: Mahogany
Bridge: Ebony
Nut / Saddle: Buffalo Bone
Nut Width: 44mm
Fretboard: Ebony
Inlays: MOP Dot Inlays
Scale length: 24inch / 610mm
Finish: High Gloss
Rosette: Spalted Maple
Binding: Mahogany

Last edited:
It might be helpful to give some specs like scale length, overall length, nut width, etc. As a guitar player, these specs are important. I don't need another travel guitar, but it looks super nice! Good luck!

I own one, and it's a great little guitar, especially for the price. Like all aNueNue instruments I've played, it seems to punch above its price point. So many guitar players immediately go for a Taylor GS Mini when looking for a travel-sized guitar, but the M100 blows those out of the water in terms of sound, tone, and volume. In this context, I'd add that the fretboard is very easy to manage compared to full-sized guitars.

If you are 1) A ukulele player looking to try out guitar-playing or B) In search for a serviceable travel-sized guitar without breaking the bank, this is a great deal! GLWS

Appreciate all the kind words! This guitar is sooo easy to playm. I do love this guitar, but falling back into mostly electrics these days.

It might be helpful to give some specs like scale length, overall length, nut width, etc. As a guitar player, these specs are important. I don't need another travel guitar, but it looks super nice! Good luck!

Great point, updated the original listing. Thanks!

Going on reverb, so price drop here to a better price on UU! Reduced shipping too.

Back up for sale. Had two backed out sales on reverb so far o_O

Top Bottom