Bamboo Apparel Support and Help!

smgold101

Reaction score
Hello all!

So first off I hope posting this here is okay and if its not I apologize. Also a Disclaimer not trying to make you buy anything and if you don't want to read this whole thing, at least read the 2nd paragraph!

Now down to business! I am currently starting my own business Bamboo Apparel! We are a clothing company that is making more sustainable clothing, while giving back to those in need. Our products are extremely top quality and feel like a mix of silk and cashmere! But even better every time someone purchases a Bamboo Apparel Item we match the sale with a donation to someone in need of that same article of clothing bought!

I am not asking for anyone to actually purchase anything but we are getting ready to launch the business soon and I need to get the word out! I made a facebook page and was wondering if any of you could check it out, if you support the cause LIKE the page and if you REALLY support the cause LIKE it and Spread the word!

http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/pages/Bamboo-Apparel/146688778734959

Thanks all!
Seth

Top Bottom