Crossrock double bari case for $124 (vs $360) on Amazon

UkerDrew

Reaction score
Thanks for the link.
I have a couple of bigger tenors that sit in altered Crossrock Baritone Cases. We'll see how this works. 🤞

Thanks for the info...I just ordered one...great price!!!

I almost pulled the trigger on this but went with the single case instead. These are normally $360, so this seems almost like a pricing error on amazon's part but maybe they are discontinued?

Sorry only the White at this price. Maybe someone will find this a compact storage solution. 19 currently in stock.

Smoking deal. I just paid $175 for a blue one a couple of weeks ago and thought it was a good price.

I almost pulled the trigger on this but went with the single case instead. These are normally $360, so this seems almost like a pricing error on amazon's part but maybe they are discontinued?

Sorry only the White at this price. Maybe someone will find this a compact storage solution. 19 currently in stock.

This link goes to the wrong product... could you try that again? This one is 422$

Right after I ordered, and paid a full total of $131, and got the confirmation and delivery date....I went back and checked 5 mins later, and the price was $422.00 for the same case!! Wow 😳. If this works out, and it gets delivered...I'll feel like I won the lottery!! 🤣. I'll let you know if it works out 👍

This is what I just found on Amazon pricing...

Why do amazon prices change so quickly? Amazon has a dynamic pricing model. Its algorithm tracks millions of prices on Amazon and beyond and changes them around every 10 minutes. Amazon does it to keep vendors competitive and offer the best prices for shoppers.

Amazon also tracks interest/clicks. The link here likely drove enough traffic to trigger the price change :).

The double comes with extra pads. It'll hold a baritone and a tenor or a banjolele.
Pretty useful for gigs

That's great...I can use them for my tenor Ukes too...thanks for that info.

there's still a "like new" used double baritone crossrock on Amazon for 168.93

I hope they honor the original price on completed checkouts. Let me know how it goes.

Well, I have the invoice that shows the price paid in full, so they'd better honor it 🤓.....I think......I hope......I pray......😂. I think it's getting deliverd on the 28th....so stay tuned for the updates on the "Crossrock Case Mystery" 😁

I got mine today. It is Heavy. I don't have a scale to weigh it. I'll have to see how much heavier it feels after putting two instruments inside. But I'm really glad to have gone for the purchase.

Last edited:
Top Bottom