Defying Gravity (from the musical "Wicked")

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
I was blown away when I saw "Wicked" on Broadway several years ago. Been wanting to give "Defying Gravity" a shot. If you know this song, you know the big finish, but since I can't sing like Idina Menzel, I simplified the ending a bit. Hope you like my rendition! :)

I'm really looking forward to the movie version that should be coming out around Christmastime this year.

Nice job, John! If you liked Wicked, you’ll enjoy the video below. It features Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying (two members of the a-cappella group Pentatonix) performing their version of Defying Gravity. They might look silly, but trust me, their singing skills are top-notch.

Nice job, John! If you liked Wicked, you’ll enjoy the video below. It features Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying (two members of the a-cappella group Pentatonix) performing their version of Defying Gravity. They might look silly, but trust me, their singing skills are top-notch.

Thanks for sharing the video, Jan! Wow, those guys sure have pipes! I did think about painting my face green, but I thought that'd be over the top! :)

Top Bottom