Don’t buy this, please!

SleepyheadRooster

Reaction score
Kidding, of course. But I’ll be in Honolulu next February and I hope to try one of these. I can’t really justify the deluxe version, but this model might be my forever ukulele.

Kidding, of course. But I’ll be in Honolulu next February and I hope to try one of these. I can’t really justify the deluxe version, but this model might be my forever ukulele.

I think that's the store in the Sheraton. Not a huge store but definitely worth visiting.

Looks like it is based on the Kamaka Ohta-San. The scale size is between the concert and the tenor and has the bell shape. That model is supposed to be great for fingerpicking.

Last edited:

The store is good; I've bought a few ukuleles from them. Please post and let us know what extras they include with your uke.

BTW, there's a deluxe concert in another thread that's 20% off, I'd seriously look into that.

I think that's the store in the Sheraton. Not a huge store but definitely worth visiting.
Yes , this is that store . And worth visiting ; they may just have your dream hanging on the wall .
This friendly store is tiny but for its size has a good selection of the 3K's as well as others .
https://www.ukulelepuapua.com
They have a good reputation with a local following as well as with Japanese tourists .
The shop is owned in part by Mitsuba Gakki who make Kiwaya .
They recently started offering set-up .

Last edited:
Top Bottom