Eleuke: Where to buy online?

maki720

Reaction score
Hi all,
Been playing the ukulele for a couple years now, and I'm interested in purchasing an eleuke. Has anyone had any experience with buying online? If so, where's a good, reliable place to shop for one? I'm located in Hawaii.

Aloha Maki, Not sure what model you're looking at in particular but I'm in Kailua, and just got a Eleuke model CCP100-MP3 electric pineapple on eBay at a great price, and free shipping to Hawaii. The seller also did an excellent setup before shipping. Make him an offer.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Eleuke-Pineappl...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255b36fa0d
I am totally ecstatic about my new 'ukulele, can't seem to put it down, and great for late night playing with headphones. :D
eleukel-pineapple.jpg

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but Mim is AMAZING.

Best customer service I've ever experienced. She's gone above and beyond to try to get me exactly what I want, and the prices are INSANELY competitive.

It's nice when supporting folks in the community is the LEAST reason to do it!

I've got to say Mim too! I got my Eleuke SL-Koa from her about a week or two ago. There's not enough good things to be said for her commitment to customer service!

~Michael

just emailed to ask her a few questions. thanks for the info everyone!!!

Glad that you found Mim and sent her an email. She's a great person to work with. I bought my Eleuke from her and will probably buy another uke from her in the future.

Top Bottom