Happy New Year

Tomthebaptist

Reaction score
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. I treasure all the friendships I’ve made on the forum over years. I’ve been a musician and instrumental music teacher for all of my adult life. I learned that what is important regardless of the proficiency of one’s musicianship are the lifelong relationships that are made. To all my friend on the forum: Looking forward to 2023. So, turn the news off and play more ukulele. Love Wins!

tom

Last edited:
So, turn off the news and play more ukulele. Love Wins! Tom
Which is what I do everyday and feel so much better. In fact, I specifically watch the heart warming YouTube videos "Random Acts of Kindness" to feel even better. Happy happy New Year.

Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
4 tenor thinline cutaway ukes, 4 thinline acoustic bass ukes
•Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
•Member Cali Rose & The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Which is what I do everyday and feel so much better. In fact, I specifically watch the heart warming YouTube videos "Random Acts of Kindness" to feel even better. Happy happy New Year.

Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
4 tenor thinline cutaway ukes, 4 thinline acoustic bass ukes
•Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
•Member Cali Rose & The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers
Thank you Mike and a Happy Happy New Year to you.

Happy New Year! To you Tom and the entire UU Form community. Here's to a wonderful 2023.

Greetings from Bogota, Colombia, and Happy New Year.

Attachments

• Bogota Zona G Uke.jpeg
    Bogota Zona G Uke.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 5
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. I treasure all the friendships I’ve made on the forum over years. I’ve been a musician and instrumental music teacher for all of my adult life. I learned that what is important regardless of the proficiency of one’s musicianship are the lifelong relationships that are made. To all my friend on the forum: Looking forward to 2023. So, turn the news off and play more ukulele. Love Wins!

tom
Happy New Year, Tom, and the same to all of the wonderful people on the Forum!

Happy new year, everyone! May all your days be filled with strumming and fingerpicking, with making or listening to music that brings you joy.

Happy New Year to everyone! May a good portion of your resolutions come true. 😎

Don't have much planned today so it's nice to hear what's happening with folks on the forum.

Thanks, Tom! Same to you and yours. My family has just finished our traditional New Year’s Eve viewing (replayed on TV) of the Westminster (Tarrytown, NY) Dog Show, at which the Bloodhound won Best In Show.
Good thing they don't hold it in Sleepy Hollow.

I lived in Tarrytown 25 years ago. (Worked in Purchase, NY.) They didn't hold the dog show there then. Cool tradition you and your family have. Do you raise dogs?

Good thing they don't hold it in Sleepy Hollow.

I lived in Tarrytown 25 years ago. (Worked in Purchase, NY.) They didn't hold the dog show there then. Cool tradition you and your family have. Do you raise dogs?
No. Don’t even have one presently. Much less trouble, emotion & expense to view ‘em from afar.

I don't know about you, but the last few years have really beaten me up. I'm no longer aiming for "happy" itself, but "happi-ER" feels within reach, I think.

Please know that it's not with cynicism or despair (although I've wrestled with both along the way) that I say this, but with all the love in my heart and what little energy I can muster most days, I wish you all a HAPPIER New Year!!! 🎇🎆🎉🎊🥳🍍🥑🌺

Top Bottom