hello from... birmingham

bailey_boi

Reaction score
its not the most exotic place on the planet and it rains a lot, i feel out of place next to all these people from nice places :) but yeah im in love with my uke and i can see myself spending lots of time here at UU

Hello and welcome. Have a blast!

Aloha Bailey,
Welcome to the UU and our humble forums...and the ukulele. Well you came to the right place, we're all uke lovers here!!
and hope you'll join in on our forum discussions. Is it Birmingham, Alabama you're referring to....I'm sure it's beautiful
country there ..nice and green and a joy to take drive around and play the uke... and sharing the Aloha!!Have Fun and
"Keep strumming them strings" MM Stan....

Welcome to UU.

I've sent you an invite for the UK.lele group.

Be sure to PM me if there's anything you're unsure about asking on the forums :)

Welcome mate, don't knock old blighty, lots of folk on here think we live in a great country. Yes there are lots of exotic places but just as many rainy, windy, cold and wet places. The only thing on here that is truly hot on here is the ukulele.

Hi Bailey_boi!

Good to see new members from the UK, We're all a bit closer to each other by definition :)

Hello to you too Priceless :)

howdy Bailey.

I'm from Tassie mate, so I know what it's like to get stirred about being at the "ass-end-of-the-earth" so to speak. But hey, when I pick up my uke and start a-strummin I could be kicking back on the beach at Waikiki!!! That's music for you.

Welcome to to the UU. Enjoy the forums and all the great stories, videos, advice and everything else UU has to offer. see you on the trail. eugene

Everywhere's lovely with a dinky doo

Welcome from another newb.
As the Stanley Brothers stated: "There ain't no ham like Birmingham!" Of course they were in Alabama but I've had a ham sandwich in your town. Beautiful weather when I was there too.

Top Bottom