Hello from New Mexico

musicman44

Reaction score
I just got my first uke, a Lanikai LU21 Concert, for Christmas and am loving it. So much so that I've been able to install an old acoustic pickup I've had for six years, but never found a permanent instrument for it until this uke came into my heart. It sounds awesome! I am luckily surrounded by ukulele players here in Albuquerque, but this site has proved very helpful in getting started. I'm been playing music seriously for about 12 years (guitar, drums and percussion, mandolin, banjo, dobro) and I have found the ukulele to be a very relaxing and fun instrument. Thanks for the site and keep up the great work out there!

Aloha musicman44, welcome to UU. Just got my grandson the LU21 for Christmas, not a bad little uke for the money. Happy strumming.

Aloha Musicman44,
Welcome to the UU and our forums and the ukulele...Have fun and enjoy....congrats on the new Lanikai ukulele for yourm christmas gift...google Musicteacher2010 and keoneax for some awesome video
ukulele tutorials...and Dr Uke for songs, chords, and instruction...Happy Strummings! MM Stan..

Aloha Musicman44,
Welcome to UU and the forum. Have a good time with your uke and on this forum.................BO.............

Top Bottom