Introducing Uke Leash 2

Lori

Uke Crazy
UU VIP
Reaction score
News for Uke Leash customers!

Thanks to you, I have had to replenish my supplies many times since 2010. When I buy the buckles, I buy in large quantities to get the best prices. On previous occasions, I was able to find a distributor in the USA. This time, I could not find a quality buckle sourced in the US, and even had trouble finding one in China. It seems that the half inch size is more difficult to come by. I reviewed many samples and most of the half inch/ 13 mm buckles that are available are hard to use, since they do not unbuckle smoothly. You have to struggle to pinch the side release buckles to open the buckle.

Fortunately, I was able to find a buckle that meets my expectations. I was not able to find the exact same buckle as before, but this one looks very much like the original buckle. The downside is that it is not a perfect fit for the old buckles. I still have a good supply of the old headstock strap (female side) buckles, so if you need more headstock straps, I will be able to supply them for several more years. They will only work with the older buckles and not with new straps made with the new buckles.

Because there are now going to be two types of buckles, the new Uke Leash products will be called Uke Leash 2. I know this is going to be confusing for people, but there wasn’t anything else to do. I will be updating my web store in the next few weeks. I still have enough buckles to make about 300 straps, but I may hold back a few for those repeat customers that already have many Uke Leashes with the earlier buckles.

The web store will be updated soon.

Thanks for your continued support!

–Lori

Attachments

• UkeLeash2.jpg
    UkeLeash2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 51
Figures. Just ordered one and it's already obsolete. :p :biglaugh:
Just kidding Lori. Love my Uke Leashes and just ordered the Cadillac leather model to complete the package for my new custom. :shaka:

Top Bottom