Jeff Daniels - In Concert

Very interesting. I was a propman on a movie with him, "The Butcher's Wife" and Demi Moore in 1990.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Very interesting. I was a propman on a movie with him, "The Butcher's Wife" and Demi Moore in 1990.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

So you were a prop in the movie. You just had to stand there? That must have been interesting. :D :D :D (Kidding, of course)

I like to watch the closing credits in movies to see where they were made, etc. Very often, it's a family affair, with the same last name appearing several times.

So you were a prop in the movie. You just had to stand there? That must have been interesting. :D :D :D (Kidding, of course) I like to watch the closing credits in movies to see where they were made, etc. Very often, it's a family affair, with the same last name appearing several times.

Very common, people follow in the footsteps of the family, especially when the job is so interesting.

I saw Jeff in concert at the Troy Savings Bank Music Hall in Troy, NY with Christine Lavin a few years ago.

A wonderfully engaging singer/songwriter, an amazing guitarist, and just a real down-to-earth person.

And he ended with show with a lovely story about/tribute to George Harrison.

-Kurt​

I saw Jeff in concert at the Troy Savings Bank Music Hall in Troy, NY with Christine Lavin a few years ago.

A wonderfully engaging singer/songwriter, an amazing guitarist, and just a real down-to-earth person.

And he ended with show with a lovely story about/tribute to George Harrison.

-Kurt​

Thanks. Maybe I'll "attend."

Top Bottom