Little Prince Uke

You know you need that one for your collection!

Ukulele Friend has a Little Prince uke available. If you have a little kid in your family, I'm sure he'd love it. $3,450.

Seeing this reminded me of the Mr. Mai Le Petit Prince ukulele that @bazmaz favorably reviewed that I agree, looked and sounded quite nice, assuming that the decoration is to your liking. (He gave it a 9 of 10.) I honestly found it tempting!

Q0000163.JPG

Definitely not a toy at $600, and the sound and playability line up with the price...

... which is why I was thinking that you might have made a typo in your post... until I clicked through. Whoa. 🤣

Certainly ratifies Barry and Mr. Mai's belief that there are adults who play serious-ish instruments and still appreciate the whimsy and wisdom of the little fella.

Great find, @Jerryc41!

Last edited:
Beautiful! And isn't it cool how the strings run right through the front of the headstock, just beyond the nut, to make their way to the tuning machines on the back of the headstock? That allows the headstock artwork to be seen without impediment, but it also seems like a neat way to string up a uke! First time I've ever seen that!

Top Bottom