Misguided Design

This thing is sorta ugly . . . but in a cool sort of way. Like many others, I would love to know how it sounds!

bobinde

Kinda fun in a quirky sorta' way (not that I'd buy it). Doesn't look like it needs that hanger though. Hangers built right in.

Imagine if - by pure chance, he has built the best sounding ukulele in the world. Something to do with the resonant frequencies of each chamber cancelling out any bad vibes so that each strum was like being serenaded by angels. Would all you naysayers jump over each other to order one then????

3iyw.jpg

It looks like it was designed by Stevie Wonder.

Not really. I've got a very good friend who is blind and he and most of his blind friends seem to prefer things that are very traditionally shaped...which kind of makes sense when you realize that they have to figure out what something is by feeling it... I think Brian would laugh his backside off if you handed him that and told him it was a musical instrument. Wait...Brian would probably laugh his backside off if you handed him anything by Antoniatsi and told him it was a musical instrument...

John

John

A maker of wall-hangers introduces something that is too ugly to hang on a wall. Therefore, it must sound fantastic.

Top Bottom