Price
?
Shipping
?
Size
Concert?

Cold Chorus

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Moselele uke. Do you have one sitting in a gig bag that you never play enough? Sell it to me! :)

Thanks!

I'm looking for a Moselele uke. Do you have one sitting in a gig bag that you never play enough? Sell it to me! :)

Thanks!

I can’t help you buy one but offer a little information that you might not be aware of. The Moselele Ukes are, to the best of my knowledge, no longer for sale as new items; they were sold by a particular Ukulele Club in Birmingham (England) who bought batches of Ukes made to specifications that they considered to be sustainable and suitable for member use, in particular learners. Occasionally a Moselele comes up for sale on eBay’s UK site but as you’re in the USA I suspect that there will be quite limited numbers, if any, available to you.

Good luck, I wish you success.

Thanks!

Similar bamboo ukuleles are available from Aklot and Kala.

I’ve played both brands and reckon they are made from the same design as the Bamboolele, and likely made at the same factory. I like them both. Online and YouTube reviews are good.

Cheers

Thanks so much for the info! I wanted one more for the novelty of it than anything. I'm gonna take a look at these recommendations.

Top Bottom