New Uke Day (NUD) NUD- Koaloha KTNP-00 Tenor

Uke with Smitty

Reaction score
I was going to write out a long-ish post, then decided to just make a video instead. The short of it is this thing is amazing, it’s my first K-brand uke, @ZJS is a great seller, and I’m very, very pleased with it! 👍👍👍

Side note, does Koaloha make shirts besides the button down aloha shirt collab they made with another company? I would love a Koaloha t shirt but can’t find one anywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_4984.jpeg
    IMG_4984.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4977.jpeg
    IMG_4977.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4983.jpeg
    IMG_4983.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4982.jpeg
    IMG_4982.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4980.jpeg
    IMG_4980.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4979.jpeg
    IMG_4979.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4978.jpeg
    IMG_4978.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 6
Awesome, congratulations!

KoAloha has produced tshirts for sale (I have one from a visit there). Best to contact them directly to see if any are currently available.

You are now the third owner of this Naupaka! I’m so glad it’s getting all the love after myself and @ZJS!

Nice, well done video. The uke sounds great and your playing is also.

Mango wood gets darker with exposure to light. I had a very pale mango MTG tenor, about what the side of your Ko'Aloha looks like. It darkened considerably over the three years I had it. Became a lovely golden tan/brown.

One of the things I really like that Ko'aloha does is rounding the edges of the body so it doesn't dig into your right arm. Super comfortable neck with a pretty fast action.

I didn't know Ko'Aloha offered a branded hard ABS case after I bought mine direct from the Ko'Aloha factory in 2018.

Enjoy your KTNP-00.

Beautiful! It sounds lovely (nice noodling too!) and that's so cool that you're the third UU member caretaker of this ukulele 😍. Enjoy, that sounds really special.

Nice, well done video. The uke sounds great and your playing is also.

Mango wood gets darker with exposure to light. I had a very pale mango MTG tenor, about what the side of your Ko'Aloha looks like. It darkened considerably over the three years I had it. Became a lovely golden tan/brown.

One of the things I really like that Ko'aloha does is rounding the edges of the body so it doesn't dig into your right arm. Super comfortable neck with a pretty fast action.

I didn't know Ko'Aloha offered a branded hard ABS case after I bought mine direct from the Ko'Aloha factory in 2018.

Enjoy your KTNP-00.
Thanks for the kind words. I also really like the rounded edges. Doesn’t cut into my arm at all. So many little details to like about this thing. If the light mango cut on the side gets darker, hey that’s cool. The variation in the 2 different mango cuts looks cool to me!

Congratulations, Smitty! Thanks for the enthusiastic review and mini concert!
Thank, Jan! Like I said, don’t know if it was an actual review or just me getting excited about my new uke…haha. Lots more home concerts to come on this thing!

You do it justice my friend! Beautiful playing!! Also great YT channel, great tunes, just subscribed ✅

Top Bottom