Scammer alert

Patty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Someone who just registered as a member today sent me a PM (!) about a third party who wants to sell me a Blackbird Clara, something I’ve never expressed a desire for, and provided the third party’s email address. Something smells like haddock.

Edit: He posted as “Dankent,” and said his friend with the Clara for sale was “Jay.”

Last edited:
Someone who just registered as a member today sent me a PM (!) about a third party who wants to sell me a Blackbird Clara, something I’ve never expressed a desire for, and provided the third party’s email address. Something smells like haddock.
Can you report then to the forum administrators?

Post the name so that folks know

I just sent "Jay" the money. Can't wait to get my new uke!! 😬

Thanks Patty!
Before the help moved into South Florida, the thieves and the scammers got there. Scumbags!

I ordered a Grimes Beau All solid body Enoby tenor banjo soprano! Can't wait to play it!
Wow me too, but mine had a different name. It is the Mo' River Hive Beansprout extra mini Alto.. I got a great deal on it, a steal you could say.

Top Bottom