Sorry I absolutely must brag and gush

Voran

Reaction score
I've piled on even more weight, and it mostly seems to be muscle. I don't know how much, I don't have access to scales right now. All I know is my favorite red skirt used to be too big and now it's squeezing my lower lat muscles to death and I'm gonna have to let out the elastic. I think I'm getting on for 140 lbs right now. I'm absolutely delighted with myself. I always wanted that roided Vasquez from Aliens aesthetic.

I'll get pictures soon. And more protein powder. Honestly I'd love to be 150 or 160 lbs. Could go for some pink dye a la Zarya from Overwatch too.

Congrats, but if you need weight, I'll donate. Free!
Why not, throw me another 20 lbs.

I don't exactly need it, I'm a little on the heavy side for my height right now, but I always yearned to look like Vasquez from Aliens.

I feel slightly silly when I read over my old scifi I used to write in my spare time. My fictional women were always towering, steroidal tanks with absurd superpowers. But why not? Better than Gilead or those horrible abominable vomit-inducing tleilaxu nutcases from Dune.

Here we are...this is what I look like right now after spending much of quarantine pumping iron and drinking far too many mugs of hot chocolate with large globs of goats' butter mixed in.

look at my f***ng lat muscles.jpg

You can have 15 pounds off me right now!

Top Bottom