Strongly Considering Buying an Eleuke....

Those earbuds were crap! I told them to stop doing them, they really did hurt when you wore them.

Hahaha... I was going to say crap... but you said it not me ;)! The ukes are soooo nice, the bags are sooo nice, so when you looked at the earphone things you went "What is up with this?" So yeah, no earbuds, its a good thing. But if you are like me, I have like 20 different earbuds all over the house.

Hahaha... I was going to say crap... but you said it not me ;)! The ukes are soooo nice, the bags are sooo nice, so when you looked at the earphone things you went "What is up with this?" So yeah, no earbuds, its a good thing. But if you are like me, I have like 20 different earbuds all over the house.

The only thing I would change about the bag is a velcro strap.. My uke slipped right out yesterday... caught it just in time!

Where is the offset faux soundhole located? On the top-side of the uke?

light-slkoa.jpg

Top left and all the way through

Those earbuds were crap! I told them to stop doing them, they really did hurt when you wore them.
You know me, I call it like it is. Spades are spades and those earbuds were crap :p

I finally got around to plugging in the iPod and trying to play along. I wasn't super motivated to try it because I thought it was going to be somewhat disappointing.
Well friends, I played onstage with Queen and REM tonight. Too bad my neighbor will never know what a superstar I am, because I used headphones.
The mp3 feature is not to be overlooked. I was laughing out loud and jumping all over the living room like a damned fool, but it was the time of my life. I don't know how I lived before ukulele, period, but the Eleuke is freaking righteous. I can't wait to tackle the 80s hairband hits! "Talk Dirty To Me"? Well, don't mind if I do!
Best. Summer. Ever. Coming my way....

Top Bottom