The "I actually have an Outdoor Ukulele in my hands" thread

I think you're the only one that has thought of that. I'm now considering this...

And don't call me Shirley!

A beautiful video and great sounding instrument indeed! Thank you Danny!.
Since you have been playing the Outdoor Uke for some time now, maybe you will want to share how you still appreciate your OU! :)
(Like the link you sent me :) Cheers! Mario

Hi Guys,

I have my outdoor uke!

Here's a video clip http://youtu.be/JYSsrR44YrM

Kindly,
Danny

I asked them if they would ship me an unassembled natural / transluscent model. They wouldn't.

I am a clown in the Shrine. I want to take one and load it with some 12v chaser lights and maybe a flash unit or something that will emit a puff of smoke.

Possibly will have to cut a hole in the back to insert effects. Another consideration is to strip a cheap 12v table amp, and jam it inside with a speaker on the back.

I will be hacking one soon.

Yeah....I wonder WHAT they would have to lose in selling you an unassembled model?... Hmmmm...You would be paying the same price for it. Maybe they don't want you to make a model/mold of each pieces...OR they just weren't crazy about the idea of turning their uke into a Christmas tree boom box! ;-)

I asked them if they would ship me an unassembled natural / transluscent model. They wouldn't.

I am a clown in the Shrine. I want to take one and load it with some 12v chaser lights and maybe a flash unit or something that will emit a puff of smoke.

Possibly will have to cut a hole in the back to insert effects. Another consideration is to strip a cheap 12v table amp, and jam it inside with a speaker on the back.

I will be hacking one soon.

Yeah....I wonder WHAT they would have to lose in selling you an unassembled model?... Hmmmm...You would be paying the same price for it. Maybe they don't want you to make a model/mold of each pieces...OR they just weren't crazy about the idea of turning their uke into a Christmas tree boom box! ;-)

BUT IT'S FOR THE KIDS! HEY HEY HEY!!!

th

Given the nature of the effort to affix a new wood top to an unassembled ODU, it would seem that removing the top on an assembled model would be a walk in the park.

Given the nature of the effort to affix a new wood top to an unassembled ODU, it would seem that removing the top on an assembled model would be a walk in the park.

I have a black one. #35 as a matter of fact. I have not examined it yet. Actually I have not seen it since about a week after I got it. It's just not that enjoyable. I'll have to take a look.

But a CLEAR ONE I could have fun with.

Top Bottom